Monday, November 13, 2006

Prison Break

Did T-Bag really do that to his hand?!? Is it me or does Michael have a plan for everything? I liked seeing Sucre save the day. What about Marie Cruz? I had this question when T-Bag killed the Vet that put his hand back, how is T-Bag dominating these guys...WITH 1 HAND?!? That Asian guy reminds of the kid at school who would punch you and run to a teacher as you are chasing him. I'll be interested how the next 2 episodes play out. I hope they don't pull a "Lost" and take a long break. I assume they'll take all of December off...hopefully.

3 comments:

DOUG & RACH said...

One Man...
One...
DEE-SIRE.
In a world where both our cars were totally under water...
Payback, this time...it's for real.
That's what I think of when I see commercials for Prison Break. It looks dumb, and I would rather listen to "Don't Go Breakin' My Heart" by Elton John and Kiki Dee.

DOUG & RACH said...

HEY! Why have you stopped?

Booooo! Boooooo!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,