Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas from our little Santa Baby!!
Abby got a new high chair!! She loves to sit in it and eat rice cereal and sometimes sweet potatos or carrotts. We are starting with veggies so she will like them.
I couldn't get this to turn for some reason but I love her smile. This is where she goes while mom and dad take showers and get ready for the day. I have a video of Jack and Abby, but it won't load onto the page. The video is of Abby and Jack. Jack is the only one who can make Abby giggle. I guess we just aren't as funny as him. She has never laughed for anything else. It is so funny. When I try and load it, the video never shows up and actually diappears. Anybody else ever have this happen?















3 comments:

Julie Nelson said...

That is hysterical that Jack makes her laugh. She will love him forever! I hope you can figure it out so that we can see it! She is a petite, little darling! Can't wait to meet her!

Amanda said...

I can't believe how much she looks like Greg in the top picture. She is so CUTE!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,