Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Jack!!

I know I am a total nerd but for now I don't have kids to talk about so I have to talk about my other baby Jack. He had a birthday on Sunday. He is all grown up. He turned 2. I remember when we could hold him like a baby. This is our family photo, ha ha. THis was a long time ago. He looked like a little bear. He was so clumsy.
He was soooo little!!





Now he is 102 pounds. The only thing I can hold is his head. He thinks he is a lap dog though.


He loves to sun bathe in the grass. Don't worry it is all dead. That Las Vegas for ya. ha ha




8 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh I love puppy photos- so cute! I love that he still thinks he is a lap dog- he sounds like a cuddler!

The Owens' Crew said...

Ok becca.
I feel like the WORST mom ever! I forgot our dog, Belle's, birthday on December 1st. She also turned 2. I didn't even wish her Happy Birthday. I guess we'll have to go get a treat to make up for it. Jack is such a cutie.

The Roe Family said...

i bet he's lovin the colder weather. we need to get together. you should stop by anthropologie on sat i work then from 5-10

Amanda said...

Oh, Happy Bithday Jack. He was such a cute little puppy!

keri and taylor said...

Hi Becca! How freaking cute is your dog! I'm glad to know that someone is obsessed with their dog as much as we are. I guess when you don't have kids, you have to focus your time on something :) It's so fun to see pic's and hear about your life. I hope to hear from you again. Happy Holidays!

Amanda said...

I want more posts. Happy Holidays!

Karin, Dave, and baby Evan said...

Man, I'm really behind on my blogging! I can't believe I missed this one. Happy Birthday, Jack!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,