Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

Easter was a good day but very low key. We had Greg's niece, Jessica here which was fun,. We just went to church, and there was a beautiful music program to remind us what easter is really about. We had a nice dinner and ended the day with a walk in the desert. I didn't have to get Abby a new dress because she has so many in her closet that she has never worn, so I just pulled one of them out. I love this one, thanks Stacey!! We didn't do any easter baskets or anything, but thanks to my mom we got an Easter package on Monday!!









6 comments:

Amy Brindley said...

Those cheeks are so yummy! Abby's... not yours :)

Julie said...

Awww she is darling! I love that dress! What a cutie. We were traveling on Easter so we didn't celebrate the festivities. . . its the Greek Orthodox Easter this Sunday so maybe we'll become orthodox for a day and celebrate then. :)

Jessica said...

Whoever took those pictures of her did an AMAZING job!! Thanks for letting me stay for so long! I had so much fun with my cutest cousin EVER!!!!

The Rabe Family said...

Abby is so adorable Becca and you look just like your mother. I can't believe how beautiful and grown up you are. You have a very beautiful family. My blog is teriandmikerabe.blogspot.com. Keep in touch...

Love

Teri "Thomas" Rabe

Whitney said...

That dress is so darling!!!!

Hayley Neil said...

What a sweet little Easter gal! I love her dress and love her little bare feet in the grass! I am jealous of your warm weather.