Thursday, October 02, 2008

Growing Up

Greg getting abby used to the bottle for when i go back to work!! Hanging out on the grass.

REady for our daily walk.








We went to the doctor yesterday and Abby weighs 10 lbs 3.5 oz, hooray!! ha ha She also had to get her shots. She did fine untill the Tylenol wore off and she cried for over an hour. It was so sad!! Here are some pics of Jack hanging out with Abby and us playing out on the grass. Abby loves to go outside. I am just enjoying this time untill I get to go back to work in a couple of weeks!! I will only be working 2 days a week so its not so bad. It will be nice to get out for a day, haha

8 comments:

Chambers Family said...

Abby is getting big and oh my... Jack is HUGE! It is great to see daddio Gregger feeding that little girl. We still need to see you guys soon :)

Amanda said...

She is getting so big, although with Jack next to her she's TINY!

Tay and Teigan said...

Very cute. I can't decide who she looks like more. I'm glad she and Jack are buddies

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

She is so flipping cute!! Her big brother Jack is a little protective of her I am gathering from the pics you have on her! Give Abby a hug from her favorite cousin!!

Kittyrunner said...

cute pictures, Becca! It was fun to see you Friday!

Julie said...

sooooo cute! I love seeing Jack with her. That is so fun. What a doll! We need to get our girls together asap!

Hayley Neil said...

What cute pictures! Jack is quite the dog. I am glad Abby likes him and vice versa so you don't have to worry too much about her getting eaten...
I am glad you are going to be able to work a couple days a week. That will be so nice for you to have a little break away from home. We want to come see you guys so bad!