Friday, August 15, 2008




Here are some more pics of Abby. We are all doing well down here. Abby is getting bigger and bigger. She finally made 6 pounds!! I think I am getting used to things. I feel like I do the same thing all day long. Babies are very time consuming! (in a good way). I feel like I can't get anything done. My mom was here and cleaned my whole house!! She is so great but she had to go back to here life. I am getting a bit of cabin fever because I can't drive yet and its too hot to go anywhere!! I will post more pics as she continues to grow!!


9 comments:

Amanda said...

She is such a sweet little bean.

Heidi said...

I know about the cabin fever! I hardly left the house for a month. I could drive I just could not walk! ha ha. I am still out of town but can Max and I come visit you next week one day??

Amy Brindley said...

Wow, she looks so much like Greg!

marshall crew said...

she is beautiful! can't wait to see her small self in person. congratulations!

Hinton Family said...

She is darling. I love the new pics. I want to come see her. It takes a bit to get used to the stay at home life. One day soon it will click and you will love it!

Whitney said...

She is the sweetest little thing! I know how you feel about cabin fever... I thought I was going to go nuts that first month. Luckily it wasn't so hot that I could go for walks outside.

Amanda said...

Time for more pictures!!!!!!!!

kdance said...

Don't worry, you'll slowly start feeling like you can do more and more. Enjoy this time! They grow too fast. She's so tiny and cute! I want to see her so bad!!!!

LaRae said...

Becca - I have been so out of it! So glad I checked your blog - as I didn't even know Abby had been born! She is so beautiful. Congrats to you & Greg.