Thursday, July 17, 2008

Update







Everything is going well down here in Las Vegas. It was sooo hot the week of the 4th I thought I was going to die!! Thankfully when I work I never go outside for 12 hours. I am officially 36 weeks, hooray!! I went to the doc today and she said I was dilated to a 1 (like that means anything) She guessed that the baby was around 6 pound 9 ounces!! I was not expecting that. I know they are usually wrong. SHe said she thinks the will end up being in the 7 pound range. My mom is freaking out because she says there is no way I can get a baby that big out because she had a hard time and so did my aunt. I told here not to jinx me and not to compare me to her. ha ha I can't wait to have this baby!! Also, I had a dream last week that we had a boy!! it was a disaster, I gave all my clothes away to Julie. ha ha When I went to work the next day I called the ultrasound tech who told me it was a girl and made sure that she saw girl parts. She didn't remember because it was to long ago and she thought I was crazy. OH well a healthy baby is all we need. Boys can live in pink rooms right?

Oh ya, we are also getting a new car!!! We need an SUV so we can transport our big giant dog and a baby in a car seat. We are just trading in our other car for a Jeep from Enterprise because Greg gets a deal. I am excited. Back to my old Jeep days.

Greg took a real close up of my belly.

Jack is getting pretty curious too. He keeps going into the baby room and sniffing everything, its pretty funny. Here is him with his nose in the bag of toys.

Checking out the crib. His tongue can fit perfectly through the holes.

Here is him sniffing a diaper. I got one in the mail the other day and he tried to eat it!! He is in for a big surprise.












7 comments:

Amanda said...

Your belly is so cute! I love it. If I remember right they told me Millie was going to be like 8 pounds and she was 6. What did you decide to do with the baby's room? nI hoped you would post more pictures of it.

Heidi said...

that is exciting about a new car! It was good to see you last week!

Whitney said...

You still look TINY becca! i can't believe it! I love that your mom thinks 8 lbs is HUGE. I mean, it is big..but hey! I'm so excited for you and greg. Keep us posted!

Hinton Family said...

Yea it is so fun. I love your crib. I know many people hear wrong weights from their Dr. but mine was right on. Within an ounce. I am sure all will go well.

Chambers Family said...

You look great! I cant wait to meet that baby girl!

kdance said...

My question is, why only a picture of your belly? Where's the rest of Becca??? Holy cow, you are so close. You better call me PRONTO when you have that baby!

Julie said...

funny dream! I can't wait to see Abigail!