Monday, October 22, 2007

Pheonix












We went to PHeonix for 2 days to our friend Jimi's wedding. He was married in the Mesa Temple. It was very nice. The temple is way different than any other temple I have seen. It blends in well to its surrounding though. We also got to see some other USU friends which was great. We miss all of them so much.


My pictures won't load anymore so I will post later with more. We also got to hang out with JOhn and Hailey for a day and we did some fun things. I will post more abou that later when the pics will work.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Bex, I love your hair! It's so short. I remeber when it was crazy long. Did you see anyone I know? Or are they all friends from after I moved? Also, why haven't you written me! I will kill you. I miss you and want to know all about what's going on with you. I wish you could come visit...Elisa is coming in the spring, care to join her?

Ashlie said...

Becca, We were just in Henderson last weekend. Crazy that you live there too-do you ever see Michelle? (Probably not, it's a big place.) We stayed with some of my husbands friends. I'm so glad you wrote. I am going to have to visit your blog more now that I have the address:).

Ashlie said...

P.S. I LOVE your shoes!

Heidi said...

bec your hair is short- how fun! How long has it been that way? I really like the Mesa temple, I have been to it a few times and there is something special about it. Miss you!