Wednesday, February 28, 2007

American Idol

Okay, so I am a big nerd and am really into American Idol. I just finished watching the girls. There are some pretty good ones but there are like 4 that need to go. These girls keep choosing songs by Whitney, Celine, etc. You just can't sing their songs. Maybe they will get the hint eventually. I really like Lakesha (?), Gina, Melinda, Jhordan, and the last curly haired girl. The others don't impress me. Of the boys I like Blake and Chris Richardson the best (I think he is so cute). ANyway, I know am a nerd but oh well. I gotta go get ready to watch Lost, Probably another disappointing episode. I keep watching it though.

4 comments:

Ames Family said...

I am an American Idol nerd too, Becca. I love it so much! I like Sabrina, Lekisha, and the other short black girl with short hair. I think it is awesome that she was a background singer! I love Blake, too. I do have to say that SENJYA has got to go! He seems gay.

Heidi said...

I like the same girls Sarah said. I really don't like Melinda Doolittle for some reason. I also really like Blake.

Scott and Katie said...

I'm a Blake fan as well. I agree that Sanjaya has got to go!! I like Stephanie Edwards and Lakisha best so far. Yay, for Idol!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,